1. Processed data
1.1. We do not collect your personal data using the Site.
1.2. All data collected on the Site is provided and accepted in anonymized form (hereinafter referred to as “Anonymized Data”).
1.3. Anonymized data includes the following information that does not identify you:
1.3.1. Information that you provide about yourself independently using online forms and software modules of the Site, including name or telephone number and/or email address.
1.3.2. Data that is transferred in anonymized form automatically, depending on the settings of the software you use.
1.4. The Administration has the right to establish requirements for the composition of the User’s Anonymized Data, which is collected using the Site.
1.5. If certain information is not marked as mandatory, its provision or disclosure is carried out by the User at his own discretion and on his own initiative.
1.6. The Administration does not check the accuracy of the data provided and whether the User has the necessary consent to process it in accordance with this Policy, believing that the User acts in good faith, carefully and makes every effort to keep such information up to date and obtain all necessary consents for its use .
1.7. You understand and accept the possibility of using third party software on the Site, as a result of which such parties may receive and transmit the data specified in clause 1.3 in anonymized form.
Example! The specified third-party software includes systems for collecting visit statistics Google Analytics and Yandex.Metrica.
1.8. The composition and conditions for collecting anonymized data using third-party software are determined directly by their copyright holders and may include:
- browser data (type, version, cookie);
- device data and its location;
- operating system data (type, version, screen resolution);
- request data (time, referral source, IP address).
1.9. The Administration is not responsible for the procedure for using the User’s Anonymized Data by third parties.
2. Purposes of data processing
2.1. The administration uses the data for the following purposes:
2.1.1. Processing incoming requests and communication with the User;
2.1.2. Information services, including distribution of advertising and information materials;
2.1.3. Conducting marketing, statistical and other research;
2.1.4. Targeting advertising materials on the Site.
3. Data protection requirements
3.1. The administration stores data and ensures its protection from unauthorized access and distribution in accordance with internal rules and regulations.
3.2. Confidentiality is maintained with respect to the received data, except for cases when they are made publicly available by the User, and also when the technologies and software of third parties used on the Site or the settings of the software used by the User provide for open exchange with these persons and/or other participants and users of the Internet .
3.3. In order to improve the quality of work, the Administration has the right to store log files about the actions performed by the User while using the Site for 1 (One) year.
4. Data transfer
4.1. The administration has the right to transfer data to third parties in the following cases:
- The User has expressed his consent to such actions, including cases where the User uses settings of the software used that do not limit the provision of certain information;
- The transfer is necessary as part of the User’s use of the functionality of the Site;
- The transfer is required in accordance with the purposes of data processing;
- In connection with the transfer of the Site into the possession, use or ownership of such third party;
- At the request of a court or other authorized government body within the framework of the procedure established by law;
- To protect the rights and legitimate interests of the Administration in connection with violations committed by the User.
5.1. This Policy may be changed or terminated by the Administration unilaterally without prior notice to the User. The new version of the Policy comes into force from the moment it is posted on the Site, unless otherwise provided by the new version of the Policy.
5.2. The current version of the Policy is located on the Website on the Internet at https://mednhealth.com/policy
The current version of the Policy is dated December 10, 2023.